Up to 2 Programme
Incredible Years Parenting Programme Incredible Years Baby and Toddler parenting programmes are delivered throughout the year. This programme is part of a range of evidence based programmes that aim to support parents from birth to 2 years of age.Alongside the Incredible Years parenting programme we offer: • Baby Massage • Baby Weaning Workshops • Pediatric First Aid Workshops • Play & Talk: Language Development workshops with our Speech & Language Therapists ParentChild+ Programme The ParentChild+ programme is an evidenced based ‘learning through play experience’ for parents and their toddlers. The programme aims to strengthen the natural bond between parents and their toddlers and to develop a love of learning from an early age. It views the parent as their child’s first and best teacher and supports them with this. This programme prepares toddlers for later success in school. Specially trained local home visitors will visit the home twice a week for 30 minutes each visit for 46 weeks. The toddler receives a free book or toy every week for the duration of the programme. Circle of Security Circle of Security is an evidenced based parenting programme that supports parents to build warm, positive attachments with their children. This 8 week group programme will help parents:
- Understand their child’s behaviour.
- Respond to their cues.
- Create a secure base from which children can explaore their world safely.
- Consider and reflect on your own needs when parenting.
- Collaborating with other agencies/services to improve outcomes for babaies and young children.
- Signposting to services in the community.
- Supporting Eary Years services in the area and facilitating trainings and workshops as requested