Mental Health Programme Co-ordinator for the Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership – The Person
The Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership is seeking to appoint to our team a person with a passion for and expertise in delivering community based mental health promotion and support programmes.
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of supporting groups improve their mental health through a range of group based activities supported by individual development plans. The primary focus will be on men and women who need support to improve their mental health to help them overcome barriers to their full social inclusion. Social exclusion and in particular isolation can increase a person’s risk of poor mental health up to the risk of suicide and be a barrier to active citizenship including volunteering.
The successful candidate will have experience of programme development including organising events and training, and will have a broad understanding of the range of issues which can impact on communities facing difficult socio-economic circumstances. This person will be comfortable while working as part of a wider team be comfortable taking the lead in programme delivery with a strong ability to work on their own initiative.
The post holder will require excellent interpersonal skills and will be engaged in constructively developing relationships with a wide cohort of stakeholders. S/He will be aware of the social environments of D8, D10 & D12 areas of Dublin as well as be conscious of the additional requirements associated with working with statutory agencies and the protection of public funds. They will be required to understand accept and promote the ethos the company as well as its remit to deliver the highest possible standard of service to its clients and the local community.
- Applications packages will include
- Application Form x 3
- Detailed cover letter x3
- CV x3
- Applications must be made by way of hard copy only by post or hand delivered to; Office Manager Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership Company CLG, 4 Drumfinn Park, Ballyfermot Dublin 10.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 13th January @ 4pm (no late applications will be accepted)
- Informal enquiries are welcome please contact Anne Fitzgerald CEO on 0868133375
- Job description and application form on request to: email@example.com