Family Matters ABC Manager – extended deadline
Family Matters ABC Manager – The Person
The Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership CLG is seeking to appoint to our management team a person with a passion for and expertise in programme management of initiatives for children and families .
This person will be a graduate with an enthusiasm for and a belief in the value of excellence in programme delivery for children and families aligned with a demonstrated commitment to social inclusion.
The successful candidate will have significant skills in programme development and implementation along with a record of success. While some experience in the voluntary sector is desirable it is not essential but an understanding of Irish Third Sector Activity is required.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with other professionals internally and representing the company externally. S/He will be aware of the social environment in which BCP operates and be conscious of the additional requirements associated with working with statutory agencies and the protection of public funds. The post holder will require excellent interpersonal skills and will be engaged in constructively developing relationships with a wide cohort of stakeholders. They will be required to understand and accept and promote the ethos the company as well as its remit to deliver the highest possible standard of service to children and families in the local community.
- Applications packages will include
- Application Form x 3
- Detailed cover letter x3
- CV x3
- Applications must be made by way of hard copy only by post or hand delivered to; Office Manager Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership Company CLG, 4 Drumfinn Park, Ballyfermot Dublin 10.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 13thth January @ 4pm (no late applications will be accepted)
- Informal enquiries are welcome please contact Anne Fitzgerald CEO on 0868133375
- Job description and application form on request to: firstname.lastname@example.org