The BCP is seeking to appoint an Administration officer with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy office setting. He/she must be highly competent in the use of all MS office systems. While some experience in the voluntary sector is desirable it is not essential but an understanding of the administration role in a small to medium enterprise or a significant sized NGO, which has multiple funding streams and different reporting formats to meet funder’s needs would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic worker with a willingness to learn and develop with a clear commitment to a right first-time approach. They will be able to deliver high quality work particularly excellence and accuracy in computer office skills. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with other professionals internally and representing the company externally, particularly with clients. The person appointed will share and be an advocate for the values of BCP.
The post holder will be able to supply work in a timely manner to several BCP departments thus consequently they must have the ability to prioritise work. S/He will be aware of the social environment in which BCP operates and be conscious of the additional requirements associated with working with statutory agencies and the protection of public funds.
The post holder will require excellent interpersonal skills. They will be required to understand and accept and promote the ethos the company as well as its remit to deliver the highest possible standard of service to its clients and the local community.
For more information click here: Administaration officer Job Des SEPT2019
For an application form click here: Admin Application form SEPT2019
Applications packages will include:
- Application Form x 3
- Detailed cover letter x3
- CV x3
- Applications must be made by way of hard copy only by post or hand delivered to; Office Manager Ballyfermot Chapelizod Partnership Company CLG, 4 Drumfinn Park, Ballyfermot Dublin 10.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is the 8th October 2019 @ 1pm (no late applications will be accepted)
- Informal enquiries are welcome please contact Triona O Sullivan Lifelong learning manager @ 01 6235612
- Job description and application form on request to: email@example.com
- The indicative date of interview is Friday 18th of October 2019